About

Assalamualaikum.

Hello there. I'm Yin, or mostly people recognised me as 'Ain Azmi'. I'm giving you a way to remember my name easily, Yin, so please remember my name! A full-time Malaysian baker, working under Pillow Bakes (PB Cakes and Breads).

Here, I want to share about how I deal with things in my life. Maybe not all, but I still want to share a part of me with you. From personal things to business part. I've been using this blog since 2011, I'll keep writing on this blog! Jiayou!

I love a lot of things such as pink things, food hunting, watch movies and if you're following me on social media, you may know that I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift and Kpop group, BTS. I also do videos on Youtube, do check them out. I don't have many viewers and subscribers, so please support me♥ I love to take videos/photos and edit em', it's my hobby.

No comments: